Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Where Have You Been, Girl???

I feel like I haven't posted in FOREVER. Really it's only been a week! We have been busy getting ready for the holiday. OK, who am I kidding. I have been busy getting ready for the holiday and Adam has been keeping Aidan busy for me. That's what nice husband's do.

One of our best friend's, Mike, has an adorable son, Ryland (who we love and do not get to see nearly enough!!) who will be turning 2 on Christmas. Crazy huh? He and Jesus, same birthday. We had Mike, Ryland and Chelsea (Mike's GF, who I went to high school with and well, LOVE) over for dinner tonight and to give Ryland his birthday present. We gave him a Power Wheel's 4 Wheeler. I am pretty sure he loves it. It's a boy toy for sure. Aidan, already had one so we took them out to ride on them. Here are a few pics of them on the quads and then a few pics of them in the "safety" goggles that came with Aidan's leaf blower and weed wacker. Some of these make me laugh so hard I could almost pee my pants. Enjoy and HAPPY TUESDAY! xoxoxo
P.S. Thanks Mike, Chels & Ryland we love you and had so much fun!!!

Aidan on the left and Ryland on the right.

Sweet Ryland trying to figure out how this thing works.

Aidan really wishing his battery wasn't about to die.

The boys holding hands in the driveway. They are going to be great friends.

Ryland was being shy and didn't want to look at the camera.

Safety Goggles

Buds

Possibly my favorite photo of all time! I am loving everything chubby about Aidan and those big blue eyes on Ryland! Such cutie boys!

1 comment:

Kate G. said...

Those safety goggle pictures are hilarious!