Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Gross Gross and Gross

This is how I feel right now after eating for what seems like the past month. Any self control just went to hell once the holidays showed up. Holidays I hate you. So, I don't want to say it's my New Years Resolution to loose a couple of lbs. because I don't do resolutions, but I am going to try my best.

I am starting my completely cutting fast food out of my diet starting January 1 (please God don't let have a New Yrs hangover and need Bojangles). I think that's the first big step. No fast food WHATSOEVER!!!

I'm going to start planning meals again. On a calendar and shopping for my recipe only.

I can't pretend like I am going to do Weight Watchers because that whole point counting thing stresses me out.

I HAVE to get back in to working out. I went to a holiday party with some of the girls from my triathlon and I was glad to hear I wasn't the only one who hasn't put on a tennis shoe since the race but REALLY? I'm a triathlete. I need to get it together. Getting to the gym isn't as easy as it was when Aidan was just a little guy, so if anything, I am putting him in the jogging stroller and walking for 30 minutes. EVERYDAY. Ok, at least 5 days a week. Reminder: Get iPod back from mom.

Adam and I are going to only plan one night out a month where we eat out. Scary, I know. There will probably be tons of repeat meals around here but we have to do it, for the sake of our bank account and our butts (hubby is a skinny mini but I'm just sayin).

So wish me luck, we are a little ambitious but we are hoping to be able to last for the entire year! I am going to take it a month at a time and see how it goes.

Next step for the New Year, bye bye Blackberry's. More on that in my next post.

No comments: