Wednesday, January 9, 2013

My Boys

I would be telling the worlds fattest lie if I said I wasn't a little disappointed when we found out we were having another boy this time. Adam and I both thought it would be so much fun to do something new. Dresses and bows and dance classes. More than anything I want to be able to experience the relationship my mom and I have with my own daughter. I even entertained the idea that maybe our ultra sound was wrong and we would get the biggest surprise of our lives on delivery day. It could happen. It took me about a week to get over it and before I knew it, I was daydreaming about our new guy and I knew I was in love before he was even born!

And now that he's here, my post pregnancy emotions get the best of me everyday
(haha) and I'm over come with emotion about how crazy I am about these guys! Both of them. And their Daddy is just the icing on the cake.  I'm so blessed and so in love.














No comments: