Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Holidays via iPhone pics

We had a really quiet couple of weeks around here. I remember when we found out we were due with Kellan mid December, being excited that Aidan would be on Christmas break and it would be the perfect time for us all to bond as a family. Well that's exactly what we did. Our families agreed to a low key Christmas and we made no plans for NYE other than staying in and snuggling up on the sofa. Adam and I took advantage of some very generous offers from our families and one of my best girlfriends to get out of the house for dinner alone and some shopping one night and the last Panthers home game of the season. Other than that I've been adjusting to being a Mommy of two. So far, so good! If you follow me on Instagram you may have already seen some of these pictures. If not, they will all be new!
I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season and Happy New Year!





















No comments: