Saturday, October 31, 2009

Show Us Your Life Fridays...Halloween Costumes


This week at Kelly's Korner, we are showing past and present Halloween costumes. Since, I haven't dressed up in years, I figured I would show you Aidan's. Besides, who wants to see me dressed up instead of this cutie!!!

This is Aidan's costume for this year. He's a monkey!!! I took this picture on Thursday before he left for school. They had a Halloween parade and all the kids got to wear their costumes.

Last year, Aidan was a dinosaur. I think that's what the costume was supposed to be anyways! Ha! He hated the hood last year so this picture depicts what he did every time I tried to get a good picture.

This is Aidan's first Halloween. He was the CUTEST penguin!!!

Another photo from his first Halloween. I dressed him up in this and he was less than excited. I can't help but laugh when I see this photo.


I am hoping to be able to go through some of the entries tomorrow and get some good ideas for next year!! I am actually going to a Halloween party tomorrow night with some girlfriends and I am going to be a cat. Maybe I will be brave and take some pictures to post!!!
Happy Halloween


No comments: