Thursday, October 15, 2009

Really Really Quick

I have promised myself (and my family) I would spend a little less time on the laptop and a little more time with them and doing projects around the house. So you may notice a little lapse in blogging for the next few weeks. My current to do list looks like this:

*Plant flowers for the fall in window boxes and around the tree at the corner of the driveway.
*Paint the dining room (Festoon Aqua from Sherwin Williams) and rearrange current photos and hang new mirror.
*Start Aidan's big boy room. A project I tried to start and got behind. First on the list...sanding the "Twinkle Twinkle" verse at the top of his walls. We are even building his bed ourselves.
*Clean out the attic and start getting ready for the Decot/Harvey yard sale that is happening the weekend of October 24. Yeah that's coming up! Add yard sale items to Craig's List in hopes of a little pre sellage (my word).
*Demo two walls between living/dining room so we have one LARGE living space. I may hire someone to do this. It sounds scary!
*Cut down all the leftover lumber from the laundry room addition and take it to the curb for trash pick up next week.

Told you I was going to be busy. Anyone wanna help me??

No comments: