Thursday, October 22, 2009

A Fun Little Survey

Don't worry people, I am not going to start filling out surveys in every other post to bore you to death...I just thought this one was really cute. I read and really enjoy a blog by a mom Heather and she did it, so I figured what the heck, I'll follow suit. Plus it's about Adam, so I love that!!! If you guys feel like doing it, leave a comment for me so I can see yours!

Adam & April

1. What are your middle names?
Jean & Lee

2. How long have you been together?
4 years in January. Whew!!! Time flies when your having fun!!!

3. How long did you know each other before you started dating?
Days. Although Adam had seen me years before at my parents house, I didn't even know he existed.

4. Who asked who out?
It was me. Ahh!!

5. How old are you?
Adam is 28 and I am 26. He always has to listen to me tell him old man jokes.

6. Did you go to the same school?
No, he went to public school and I went to private.

7. Are you from the same home town?
Adam is from Charlotte and I am from a small town in Massachusetts.

8. Who is the smartest?
Well we are both smarter in different areas. He is pretty smart though. He knows EVERYTHING.

9. Who is the most sensitive?
Me. I cry over everything. Especially that Walmart commercial when the mom drops the daughter off at college and she runs after her to give her a hug. Ughh I am crying now! Haha!

10. Where is the furthest you have traveled together as a couple?
Massachusetts. Adam has never been anywhere. Well Vegas. Surprise. I have promised him one day I will take him to Europe so he can see what he's missing!!!

11. Who has the worst temper?
Me. That's all I have to say.

12. How many children do you want?
This week we want three. For all of you wondering, #2 will probably be a project for 2010.

13. Who does the cooking?
Adam does. I do occasionally but honestly, Adam likes his cooking better so he just offers.
Hey it's okay with me! Did I mention he cleans too! Gah, I got a good one!

14. Who is more social?
Me, but only because Adam is too busy to be social. He can talk to anyone though.

15. Who is the neat freak?
Me. I like things in their place.

16. Who is the most stubborn.
Me.

17. Who wakes up earlier?
Haha. Adam. If you know me at all, you know I love my sleep!! I am not a morning person at all and I love, love, love a good nap...daily.

18. Where was your first date?
We went to a movie.

19. Who has a bigger family?
Well immediate family is me, extended we both have pretty big families.

20. Do you get flowers often?
Yes. Randomly.

21. How do spend the holidays?
Well we try to accommodate both families. For instance, this year Adam's family is coming over for Thanksgiving on Weds. night and Thursday we go to my parents.

22. Who is more jealous?
Adam probably. Neither of us are really jealous people.

23. How long did it take to get serious?
We were pregnant six months in to our relationship...does that answer that for you?

24. Who eats more?
Sadly, me. Adam is a bird when it comes to eating.

25. What do you do for a living?
Until recently, I was 100% a SAHM, I just recently got a part time job for when Aidan is at school two mornings a week. We own a landscaping company and Adam works as a manager at a restaurant at night.

26. Who does the laundry?
We both do. I would prefer to do it exclusively because Adam doesn't take time to sort colors or make sure everything is dry coming out of the dryer. Which results in the loss of many cute articles of clothing!!!

27. Who is better with the computer?
Me, Adam didn't know how to turn a computer on when we started dating. He is getting much better!!!

28. Who drives when you are together?
Adam, but I might as well because I just tell him how to drive the entire time.

29. What is your song?
We don't really have a song. We have a ton of songs that make us think of each other that we listen to often.

No comments: