Thursday, October 3, 2013

A Few Updates

Day 3 of 31 Days

Sometimes adding the littlest touches can change a room so much.  I love to change out the pillows on our sofa with the seasons.  It's an easy, inexpensive update and can make the room feel new. I have a chalkboard behind the sofa I change the wording on every once in a while and something that small makes a big difference!

I promised Adam I would keep this project on a serious budget and I've been pretty good!

While I'm at it, I figured I would point out a few things I've done on a super budget that may inspire you to do some little updates for yourself around your home!

Before a Few New Pillows

 
I have a collection of down pillow inserts in my attic so I didn't have to spend money there which is nice.  Little tip...I used to buy the worlds ugliest clearance pillows at TJ Maxx or Home Goods just for the inserts. 



2 comments:

Bekah @ Love is Pink said...

Love it!! I'm jealous that you can have throw pillows. Those would get destroyed at my house :(

Anonymous said...

I like your new pillows and the new layout of your furniture.
Michelle