Tuesday, May 15, 2012

The Shops at Target

I am sure by now you've all seen the commercials for "The Shops" at Target.   It better not just be our TV that shows them every other commercial.  Before I even knew they were doing this, last week I was in Target and bought a cute new dress from The Webster collection.  It's this dress...

I haven't worn it yet and I'm wondering if I am going to hate those sleeves in a couple of weeks but it's cute, I loved the print and it was cheap.  Win, win. 

Then tonight Aidan and I made another trip to Tarjay. Surprise, surprise. I had looked online to see if there was anything else I was going to want and I thought about some plates and glasses from the Privet House collection but I was a little bummed to find out it was all acrylic and melamine.  Great for summer but I just envisioned the tumblers cracking in the dishwasher and I know this sounds WEIRD but I hate how melamine sounds when you put it down.  It's so loud.  I told you it was weird.  (Looking at them now, they may be super cute for the price for the summer. I'm such a flip flopper).

both pics via



So I left with just this candle (two new baskets for MORE toy storage, some trash bags, a stock pile of Air Wick air freshener refills and some milk).  If you are in to spending $15.99 on a candle, this should be the one.  It smells amazing.  The scent is Warren Orchards with Black Fig and Honey.


We skipped the Cos Bar because it was a little bright for me.   Our dog is a total treat snot so we cruised right by the Polka Dog Bakery and The Candy Store was pretty picked over with the exception of candy you can always buy in different packaging for cheaper.  So there you have it, I have practically done all your shopping for you at Target this week. Your welcome.  Now don't forget to let me know if you find something wonderful in "The Shops" I am missing out on!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Ape I totally tried on that dress and loved it too but I decided to go with the navy racerback dress with the green color block band at the bottom! It was less that $30!!!! I could also decorate my whole house in baskets!!!