Monday, April 23, 2012

Our Weekend

Another weekend has come and gone around here. The weather started out beautiful but Sunday it was a bit drab!

Friday night Adam worked all night so Aidan and I went to see the new Disney documentary Chimpanzee. It was really cute. It was short enough to keep Aidan's attention and the highs and lows of the story line kept him entertained.

Saturday we headed out to our friend Mike's house in the country. Adam worked so it was just Aid and I again. We brought Scout and he had a blast running around. We rode the four wheeler down to the creek and let the boys wade around for a bit. After that, Aidan was pretty muddy so headed home for his 2nd bath of the day and met Adam. We decided to meet the gang back out on their side of town, chow down on some Mexican and enjoy some adult beverages around the bonfire while the little boys ran around.

Sunday we were up early running errands and then we split up for round two of going to the movies. My mom and I saw The Lucky One and Adam and Aidan saw The Lorax. The Lucky One was pretty good. There were times the acting was a little iffy. And I gotta be honest and tell you, the female role looked to be at least ten years older than Zac Efron.

With Adam working so much, I really look forward to our days with him. I am fully aware that I am completely selfish with his time but I'm not apologizing for it. I love me some Adam Harvey!

Anyways...that was our weekend in a nutshell. Now that I'm posting this, it's almost time for another weekend!

Here are some pics...

No comments: