Monday, September 21, 2009

MR & MRS GOODMAN

We are home from my best friend's wedding. Well really we got home at 2:30 am Sunday morning but I am just now getting around to writing this post. I was waiting for some people to post photos on Facebook since I was too busy to take a single picture. The weekend was perfect and Candace was the most magnificent bride. I get chills thinking about her in her dress. So here are a few pics for you all...


The Bride & Groom at the Rehearsal-The Sanctuary, Kiawah Island, SC

The Rehearsal Dinner at Hege's-Freshfield's
Candace GOODMAN...Isn't she amazing?? The view too!!

Candace getting her hair and make up done for wedding. (My pics are always out of order)

Bridesmaids at Rehearsal
L to R
Melissa-Maid of Honor-Candace's Sister
Erica Smith
Candace
Amy Grooms
Me
Christine Whelchel-Groom's Sister
A huge Thank You to Can and Clay for letting me be a part of their big day!!! I feel so blessed to be called your friend. Now, I just have to make it a week without talking to Candace while she is on her honeymoon!!!

No comments: