Monday, September 14, 2009

Bragging


I have to brag about my husband today. He deserves it. Today I went to work and when I finally made it home at 9pm, our house has been cleaned from floor to ceiling. It was AMAZING! I don't know if I clean this well, and I am a CLEAN FREAK. He washed the hardwoods and bathroom floor on his hands and knees (and it shows). He scrubbed all the grout in the bathroom and it is sparkling white. The stainless steel appliance look as good as they did the day we bought them. Our Corian looks like it has been freshly polished and the icing on the cake...ALL THE LAUNDRY WAS DONE! Ughhh...heaven. I hate doing laundry more than anything in the world. When I asked him why he cleaned the house he replied "because I knew it would make you smile baby". Thank you God for this man. He's perfect. He cleans just because he loves me. P.S. He's so handsome too.

1 comment:

Kate G. said...

How does Adam feel about polygamy?

:)