Monday, July 15, 2013

Chicken Chili Recipe

I made the easiest Crock Pot Chicken Chili last week.  Everyone loved it so I figured I would post the recipe here!

CROCK POT CHICKEN CHILI
 
1 can Black Beans
1 can yellow of white corn, undrained
1 can Rotel, undrained (I used the mild Rotel and it was still plenty spicy)
1 package Ranch Dressing Mix
1 package Chicken Taco Mix (I use the low sodium)
1 8 oz package Cream Cheese
3 Chicken Breasts


 Drain and rinse the black beans.
Place chicken breasts in the Crock-Pot, then pour in beans, undrained can of corn, and undrained can of Rotel. 
 
Open Ranch and chicken taco mixes and pour over. Stir together. Place cream cheese on top. 

Cook on low for 6-8 hours.  (You can cook on High for 4)
 
The cream cheese melts but needs to be stirred in really well. 
 
I took the chicken breasts out and put them in a Tupperware to shred them and then added them back in to the Crock Pot.  The chicken fell apart making it so easy to shred.
 
I served the chili over white rice and with tortilla chips.  We topped it with sour cream and shredded sharp cheddar.
 
 
**There was also plenty of leftovers so I added a little bit more of cream cheese the next night and it made a great dip!




No comments: