Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Aidan Cracks Me Up

My boy has a sassy side. 

I really honestly try my best to correct him but sometimes he is just so funny, all I can do is laugh. 

Some things from the past few weeks:


(While rummaging through my purse to look for a pen)

Aidan: Mom, you really need to clean this purse out.

Me: Oh yeah?

Aidan: Yeah and your room needs to be cleaned too.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Me: Aid, can you help me stuff your comforter in the washing machine please?

Aidan: I'll stuff you in the washing machine. 

--------------------------------------------------------------

(Being curious about my baby shower)

Aidan: So...Mommy???  Are you going to take a shower in front of all of your friends?

------------------------------------------------------------

(During his hair cut last week, Pigtails and Crewcuts is packed with the after school crowd)

Girl cutting his hair: I'm going to put some powder on your neck so the hair won't itch as bad.

Aidan: I put powder on my bum when it's itchy. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

He goes to clubs two days a week after preschool and his teacher told me this story.

This session is called Santa's Workshop and runs through Christmas.

Apparently the teacher tried to get all the kids to sing a Christmas carol with her and they weren't having it so she sang alone.

After she was finished Aidan said..."That was awkward." 

Luckily, she thought it was hilarious.


2 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh my gosh! I died laughing!!

Anonymous said...

He is so funny!!