Thursday, February 24, 2011

Book Page Wreath

A couple of weeks ago I posted a BEFORE AND AFTER of the table that sits between our living and dining room area.  For that space I decided I was going to make a book page wreath to hang from an old window we were using.   I have received a few inquiries on how I made the wreath and it's so easy you won't believe it. 

I didn't take pictures as I went but I got the idea from this great tutorial I found on one of my favorite blogs these days...Jones Design Company.  So check that out!  She does a great job picture by picture explaining what to do.

This is what I can tell you...

 It's a little time consuming but I just popped in a movie after Aidan went to bed and finished about the same time the movie ended.  So an hour and a half two hours. 

You will need:
A Styrofoam wreath. I got mine at Michael's for $6.99.  It was a 10". 
Glue gun and lots of glue sticks. 
A book. I just went in the attic and found an old one I read at the beach house one summer.  Skinny Dip R.I.P.

Follow the tutorial here.  I didn't really do mine at all like this BUT it is a great tutorial and hers turned out beautifully.



                                                    Tutorial Wreath-Jones Design Company


My wreath
Mine is a little bit bulkier. Haha!  I love them both.
Anyways. Good Luck! Hope that helps!


No comments: