Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Valentine's for Aidan's Class

I finally finished Aidan's Valentine's for his party at school tomorrow. We are going to decorate shoe boxes for Valentine's mailboxes (remember those days) and exchange. I think it will be a good time. That is if my child doesn't throw a fit because we are giving away what he currently believes to be all of his (MIIIIINNNNEEEE) Valentine's. I took some pictures to show you all. I think they turned out sweet.

Since you are probably wondering what's in the bags...They are snack size bags of Teddy Grahams.

The tags say "A Bag Full of Bear Hugs, Happy Valentine's Day. Love, Aidan". The opposite side has each child's name on it. I tied them with some red ric rac ribbon and added a heart ring.






And just because...A picture of the cutest kid EVER.





No comments: