Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Brothers and PJs

 I have been looking really forward to being able to dress Aidan and Kellan alike. Cheesy, I know. I just can't help myself. It's not an easy thing to do because they are so far apart in age that typically I can't find the exact same thing in both of their sizes. As a matter of fact, I've found nothing in both of their sizes thus far. Everything is for when Kellan gets a bit older. I bought a pair of Carter's PJs in 6-12months and 5T. A little big for Kellan but I know they typically fit snug so he could probably pull them off. Plus he's plumped up a bit. I gave them each a bath the other night and then got them ready for bed. Aidan was thrilled he and Kellan were wearing the same thing. I love it! Next up...Easter outfits!

 And I actually took these pictures with my camera. Whaaaat?













1 comment:

Katie said...

Love the matching jammies :)