Friday, January 6, 2012

We've Upgraded...and I cried again.

Well it finally happened, I took the plunge and bought Aidan his booster seat! I was in denial that the time was coming. I really never wanted him to get out of his infant carrier...but life goes on and kids grow up.   Even though our pediatrician said it was fine for him to still be in his forward facing car seat, I knew it was OK to move him up and it would make our lives and his easier. 

I had every intention of buying a Graco seat but once we got to the store, I couldn't help but be drawn to the Britax.  We love our Britax Marathon.  And yes we do have it in the "Cowmooflage" print. I needed something other than black or grey!
via


 I let Aidan pick out the color of his new seat and he went with red.  It's a nice change.  It has cup holders which is really nice and when I put him in it, he felt as secure to me as the car seat.  We're all happy!!

Britax Parkway SGL
via

I can't handle all of this growing up!! Yesterday he wrote his name without anyone's help! I was washing my car and he was doodling in the driveway.  Next thing I know, he is standing next to me with his name written out.  He and I were so proud! I realize he does this all the time at school, I could just never get him to do it for me!
 
 
I am working on a Disney video but it's taking longer than I thought it would! Hope to have it up the first of next week!




No comments: