Thursday, January 12, 2012

We Got a New Sofa...Finally

We've been debating for months about which sofa we were going to go with. I wanted something that looked semi traditional and all Adam cared about was "could he nap on it comfortably". We decided on the Pottery Barn Slipcovered Comfort Roll Grand Sofa in the Light Camel Washed Linen fabric.  That's a mouthful huh? On Monday morning it was delivered while I was at work and I couldn't wait to see it! I love it.  It's exactly what I was looking for. The color is perfect.  All three of us fit on it. The seat is deep and it's nice to have a sofa with an arm after having an armless sectional for so long!

This is our third sofa since moving in here 6 years ago...


I added new drapes and that furry rug came from Ikea. I wanted to add some texture to the room and keep our toes warm during the winter months.  The bouquet on the coffee table I threw together with a piece of pottery from TJ Maxx and $30 worth of Hobby Lobby florals. 

I'm loving it!

2 comments:

Sectional Sofa said...

I absolutely love this couch. I was nervous about ordering a couch online, that i've never sat on... But it is incredible. SO comfortable, great quality. I was a little pissed that it came in a billion pieces! But I had some big strong men bring it up and put it together... Shipping was fast, everything is great about this couch, and my family loves it. We have the best movie nights now! Thank you!

Christina jon said...

I loved the look of this sofa as I always wanted small sofa with a chaise. I was a little nervous purchasing a product without having sat on it to test the comfort level. The set came in and it was quite the adventure getting it figured out! Once it was put together, I was surprised at how cozy it actually was, especially the chaise! Initially, I was worried about the material as I wasn't sure how it would hold up with my pets; however, upon doing the first vacuum tidy-up, I was amazed at how the fur was easily wisked away from the fabric. One complaint I have is about the zippers. After the first washing, some of the zippers wouldn't close without popping open. This was strictly on the back cushions. Very light piece of furniture and easy to move. Thus far, I've switched the chaise around a few times. It's a bit time consuming to switch the locations of pieces but ok to deal with for a change of look.