Friday, September 23, 2011

Aidan's Style

I finally took some time to buy Aidan some things for the Fall.  This is the first time he has actually participated in picking things out and giving his opinion.  It made things a lot more difficult but he has good taste!!!

I like to keep his look classic.  Lots of items that are interchangeable.  A few good pairs of shoes and pants can't be paired with any top.  We purchased a good pair of Ray Ban Wayfarers, a watch and some scarfs to give some of these outfits a different look.  And I do have to admit, for whatever reason I  have an addiction to kids coats!!!

I don't know that this will work for everyone but I always buy a size up so these items last me two seasons. 


Zara Kids

http://www.rayban.com/

Overstock


LtoR: Ralph Lauren/GapKids/Adidas/GapKids

LtoR: Gap Kids/JCrew/Nike/Gap Kids

LtoR: Gap Kids/Gap Kids/JCrew/Gap Kids

LtoR:NorthFace/Jcrew/Toms/GapKids
LtoR: GapKids/Jcrew/Uggs/GapKids


Shopping for Aidan is seriously one of my favorite things to do. I was always worried about not being able to find stuff cute for boys.  Everywhere you go it's all about girls! I started scouring the Internet and I really do find the greatest things!
I always love to see where everyone else buys their kids clothes. Send me ideas!

No comments: