Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Eleven by Eleven

Katie over at Snippets of Me...tagged me in her Eleven for Eleven post and I'm so excited about it! I decided this would be the perfect time to do my first VLOG!!! I don't know what I was thinking. Obviously everyone is their own worst critic but :

1. My face is so broken out and this girl needs a tan.
2. Contrary to this video I do know how to speak and say words like "pictures" instead of pishtures and whatever other words I stumbled over.
3. I do say "ummmmmm" entirely too much all the time.
4. Real life is your 4 yr old screaming Mom at you while your vlogging.
5. I am a cheery person, although that seems debatable here.

 The rules of Eleven by Eleven
*You must post the rules.
*Answer the 11 questions that the tagger posted fo you;
  then create 11 questions to ask the people you will tag.
*Tag 11 people and link to them in your post.
*Let them know you have tagged them.



Next up is 11 questions for my 11 Bloggers!!!

1.  Do you have any hidden talents?  You know, skills?

2. What is your favorite iPhone app?  (If you don't own an iPhone at this point, you may be living under a rock)

3.  Team Edward or Jacob?

4.  What's your favorite vacation spot?

5.  If you could have any blog name what would it be?

6.  If there was one thing you could change about yourself what would it be?

7.  How did you meet your significant other?

8.  What's your favorite online shopping website?

9.  What is your all time favorite movie?

10.  What is your favorite meal?

11.  What would you do for a Klondike bar?


These are the bloggers I am tagging:

Kathryn from Barefoot Daydreams

Andrea from 29 and Counting

Kristen from Oh Happy Miracle



Brooke from Life. Love. Lawton

Monica from Meet the Robinson's

Katie from Snippets of Me

Amber from It's a Love Thing

Jessie from Naptime Diaries



and these are the answers to my own questions:

1. I can touch my tongue to my nose. Booyah. Don't be jeal. (and I know you all just tried to do that!)

2.  Currently my favorite iPhone app is Nordstrom.  I like to spend my days daydreaming over summer sandals I will never buy.

3.  Team Edward.  Enough said.

4.  Favorite vacation spot is Ogunquit, Maine.  We summered there at our cottage when I was a child and now I take my own family back there.  The ocean is freezing but it's the most gorgeous color. 

5.  I love my blog name. Adam came up with it and it just works. 

6.  If there was one thing I could change about myself I would like my pre baby body back.  Or the ability to be more disciplined about adding money to my boob job fund.

7.  I met Adam for the first time on my parent's front porch.

8.  Favorite online shopping website is Amazon.  Tell me, what can't you get on Amazon?

9.  My all time favorite movie is Beaches.  

10.  My favorite meal is pizza.  When Aidan was born...I was like "he's cute, I KNOW THERE IS SBARRO upstairs.  GET IT NOW."

11.  As long as it was the Heath Klondike bar, I would consider handing over a family member.  Just kidding.  But don't try me.


2 comments:

KTBFerg said...

YAY!! So cute!

~Erin said...

Hmm, It says your video is private. :( Im a follower so Im not sure how to view??

Erin from
Wright Ideas
http://ewrightideas.blogspot.com/