Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Don't Show This to My Mom

My closet is the biggest disaster EVER!  I share it with Adam and he has more clothes than I do.  It's progressively getting worse not better.  We need to get it organized badly!  I took to Pinterest for some inspiration. 

Our Closet Catastrophe

Inspiration:

I need some organization for my shoes.  We already have some shelving but you probably can't see it.

I had to chuckle when I saw this.  Where is all your stuff girlfriend? And what's with the green? ; )
 

My closet is not this big and the blue would make it feel smaller but we already have hangers that are all the same color. We use all wood ones so we have that going for us.
 She is awfully happy about such a small space. I have that exact over the door thingy she has all her scarves on.   My scarves are tied up anywhere I can find an empty spot which makes you feel like you are in a jungle when trying to find a shirt.  I'm not hanging my shoes from the ceiling but it works for some people.



Dream Closet 
I could fill this up with all my stuff and I'm squeezing it all in to my little closet. Sad huh?


So I'm in the process of getting it cleaned out and I plan on heading to Ikea to get some stuff to organize.   I might stop by Lowe's and see if I can find some sort of lighting fixture to spice it up. 

1 comment:

Kate G. said...

You're funny-- this post made me laugh. Can't wait to see the afters!