Friday, May 29, 2009

Dada Dada Dada

You would think Aidan just learned how to saw Dada today. He has been repeating it over and over and over and quite frankly I wouldn't mind if something bad came out of his mouth at this point. Haha, in all honesty it's great he's finally getting some words out. His "uh oh" is probably the sweetest thing I have ever heard. I can't wait until he starts saying more. I have this funny southern drawl that I imagine is his in my head. I automatically assume he is country. I mean he is his fathers son. J/K Love you bubs...you and your son that madly adores you!!!! You deserve every bit of love our little guy has for you! You are a wonderful father and a wonderful provider for our family! No wonder "Dada" is his favorite word and his favorite person.

No comments: