Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Playing Catch Up

If I had a dollar for every time I've apologized for neglecting this blog...I would literally be a few dollars richer than I am now. I apologize here, I tell people in person when they ask me why I'm not keeping up and I say it to myself over and over in my head.  

The truth is, I made a New Years resolution this year.  I never do that.  But I needed some time away from my computer and phone.  My kids and my husband needed more face time.  And they deserve it.  So I've been taking a break.  It's been good.  I'm nervous I'm not documenting our time enough here but the real time memories we are making have been some of the very best.

But I want to catch up.  

So try not to be bored to tears when you are reading posts from life events that happened months ago.  

I've got to start somewhere.  

Xo

No comments: