Sunday, July 31, 2011

Products I'm Loving...

Every once in a while I find a product that I love! I feel like when I find something I love that works great, I should share the love.  So here's a short list of some things that every one can get and are relatively inexpensive. 

Products I am OBSESSED with right now:

Moroccan Oil.  One of my best girlfriends Natalie introduced me to it when I was visiting her in February.  I kind of feel like there is no reason why anyone shouldn't be using this by now. I'm not a hair pro but I put a dime amount size of this in my palm, run it through my hair with my fingers and blow dry my hair with my blow dryer and my hair is so soft!!!  A little goes a long way with this stuff.  I've had mine for 3 months and the bottle is almost still full.  You can get some here.


While we're on it, I am in love with my blow dryer.  Another Natalie recommendation.  When I was visiting her she let me use hers and it was isntant love.  I bought mine at the Christmas Tree Shop (in Mass.) for like $32 BUT I found one for you all for $25 here.  It dries my hair in half the time.
Who doesn't love Bumble & Bumble products. When I can afford it, I use their Creme de Coco shampoo and conditioner (top secret, I buy all my B&B on ebay) but I love this stuff (and so does Kim Kardashian for those of you that care) it's Bumble and Bumble Shine.  When I use my flat iron I spray this on afterwards and it makes my hair look less dry.  I guess my can is a little old but I think this is the same stuff.


This is the most exciting of them all for me!  Pssssssst dry shampoo. Literally it's $6 bucks and you can get it at any drugstore. I keep one in my purse and one in my bathroom.  When my hair needs a pick me up, this is my go to.  Adam's too. Whaaaaaaat did I say that?  And how fun is it to say "have you tried Pssssssssssst" to all your friends? I'm easily amused apparently.


Moving on...

During the summer my skin has a tendency to get pretty oily in my T zone (simple terms: forehead, nose, chin) and I spent some time researching (read: putting my skin through some sketchy stuff) some good mud masks to get the impurities out of my skin and to soak up some of that oil.  I needed something that wouldn't make my sensitive skin irritated.  I picked up a small tube of this PURE MINERALS MINERAL MUDD MASK at Ulta (I think) and used it a couple of times and WOAH my skin felt sooo great afterwards.  So I bought the big boy and use it once a week.  Life changer I tell ya.
My mom started me out using Mary Kay years and years ago.  She loves it.  My make up/skin care routine has changed a lot over the years but there are a few Mary Kay products I have stuck with.  I've been using eye cream for a few years now. I just recently switched to the Time Wise Age Fighting Eye Cream  and seriously I saw results in a week.  I feel like the skin around my eyes is tighter the second I apply it. 





So give those things a try if you feel like it.  And then email me and tell me how much you love them!!!!

1 comment:

Jenny H said...

Love your post! Thanks for sharing your favs. I'm in the market for several of the products you've posted so I will have to give them a whirl.
Hope your staying cool during this HOT HOT summer!