Friday, May 28, 2010

TGIF

Hello it's the weekend! This week flew by! Anyone agree?  This is the first weekend in a million that I haven't had a single thing to do and I don't know what to do with myself.  My mind is racing with things I HAVE to do but honestly, I think I am do for a WANT weekend.  Ya feeling me?  One thing that must be addressed, my hubby needs new flip flops and I am on a mission to get him a pair.  Besides that, this weekend the world is my oyster. 

Ok, so I wasn't going to do it, but I have to. Did you guys see RHONY last night?  Kelly Bensimon is coo coo right?  Seriously.  Maybe mental help needed coo coo?  For a long time I just thought she was different, like she just wanted to be unique now I worry the producers of this show are more worried about ratings than they are about someones mental well being.  She's had a lot going on especially when she got in trouble for beating up her boyfriend.  On to happier things...I would love to see Bethenny and Jill kiss and make up.  I'm a sucker for happy endings.  Ramona, Bethenny, Alex and Sonja are my absolute favs.  Luann is almost non existent. 

I was reading on Kelly's blog today that her husband Scott commented on what she wearing.   He complimented her on a day she thought she didn't look as good as she does on other days.   I could totally relate.  I have to ask you, does this happen to anyone else?  My husband, Adam, seems to always like me in the simplest of things.  He prefers me in flip flops and a maxi dress with my hair wild and little to no make up.   Those are the days, I probably shouldn't leave the house.  Now don't get me wrong, I am lucky enough to have a hubby that compliments me ALL of the time no matter what I'm wearing but I think he takes more notice when I'm in a dress (no matter the style) and when I am a little more natural. 

Alrighty, I'm getting in to bed to watch Dear John with Adam.  I saw it in theatres but Adam hasn't seen it and his sisters best friend Adrienne's little boy Braedan is Alan the autistic child in the movie.  Did you get all that?  Cool huh?  I also love that it's taped on the Charleston beaches and since we have a house there, it's cool to see places we've been!

I hope everyone enjoys their three day holiday weekend! 

P.S. I read every one's advice on blush and I'm going to run to the mall tomorrow to test the colors out. I'll let you know what I come up with. Thanks for the help! xoxox

No comments: