Sunday, May 30, 2010

Disappointed in Charlotte



Let me start off by saying, I am a HUGE, I mean HUGE Sex In The City fan.  I didn't start watching until late in the series (when my mother thought it appropriate) but I caught up and have been hooked ever since.   I own every season on DVD and my mom and I waited in line to see the last Sex In The City movie.  Well, I don't even know if the sun was up it felt so early for a Saturday this morning we ventured out, coffees in hand, to the theatre to satisfy our SITC craving at the 10 am showing.  We grabbed a popcorn and plopped down in our seats like two excited teenage girls about to see a boy band. 
Carrie's story line as usual was the best and Samantha was so obnoxious with her sexcapades, I couldn't even deal with it.  And that my friends, says a lot!  Being an old married mom fabulous wife with a beautiful 3 year old, I suppose I related some to Carrie but mostly with Charlotte and Miranda.  I don't want to tell you too much because I know some of you will go and see it but I would love for you to come back and tell me what you thought afterwards.
One thing is for sure, the best part of the morning was spending 2.5 uninterrupted hours with my mother. 

This review, sadly, is pretty spot on.
http://www.cbc.ca/arts/film/story/2010/05/27/f-sex-and-the-city-2-review.html

No comments: