Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Monday's

Monday. Everyone hates you.

Me specifically because after a weekend with everyone here all at once, the house looks like it has been hit by a tornado.  Lots of laundry to be done, dishes in the sink, toys everywhere. 

I'm temporarily depressed because I'm back to being a single parent during the day while Adam is at work and the slow pace of the weekend is replaced with rushing around after sleeping through three alarms to make lunches, load two kids in to the car and get Aidan to school on time.

Make it a rainy, cold Monday like the past few Monday's and I feel like I've accomplished something just by getting out of bed.  So a lot of my Monday's I look like this Instagram photo I posted  recently.  I was wearing yoga pants, a cardigan and a nightie that I turned in to a tank top that morning so I didn't have to dig through previously mentioned laundry to find a real one. 





And then I accidentally dressed Kellan very similar.



                   
 
I always feel like once I can get through Monday,  my life is back on schedule and I can conquer the rest of the week!  I might even put on a pair of jeans and some make up!

No comments: