Friday, May 27, 2011

Leopard Nails

My two favorite things.  The color purple and leopard print!!! I was in desperate need of a new nail polish and I have been dying to try out the leopard stick on nail strips by Sally Hansen but I could never find the ones I wanted. UNTIL TONIGHT. I was in Target and they had one box of the leopard left. I grabbed them and just finished applying them.  They are super easy to put on and look really fun. I didn't want to do my whole hand because that's a little much for me. I stuck to my ring finger on both hands.  I love how they turned out. I just painted my other fingers Lucky, Lucky Lavender by OPI.







Fun right? 

Do me a favor please and follow me if you aren't already? Just click follow in the right side bar. I would really, really appreciate it! Thank you!

No comments: