Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving blog friends and family!!!!  I hope you all are enjoying your day with the ones closest to you.  It's a little rainy today in Charlotte but we are loving each other's company.  My parents took Aidan to the parade this morning while Adam and I laid around and watched some football (Go Pats!! But Tom please cut your hair already) and then we all met up for dinner around 4.  I was in charge of desserts and wanted to post the recipes for y'all.  I will do that in a post following this one.  For now to finish it off {although I was bad last week because of the lack of computer} here is my last Thankful Thursday in letter form to my little family...


Mom, I am so THANKFUL for you.  I don't even know where to start.  I guess the best way to put this is, I am THANKFUL for who you are.   Thanks for everything, everyday.   Best Friends Forever? Sounds good to me!

Dad, I am so THANKFUL for you.   You are right up there with mom as the world's best person ever.  Thanks for always being our rock.  I am so glad I am just like you.  There aren't many girls as lucky as me to have such a wonderful relationship with their father.
Bobby, I am THANKFUL for you.  Mostly because most of our life you did things that made me look really good. HA!  But seriously, your a great uncle and a great friend.   And you text me about my cheesecake today.

Jordan, I am THANKFUL for you.  Thankful that you still let me love on you like you are two years old.   I am THANKFUL that you are growing in to such a wonderful young man. It's a lot of fun to watch and it makes me so so so proud.

Aidan, my little man.  Is there anything I am more THANKFUL for?  I am THANKFUL for every moment of every day with you.  You are perfect.

Adam, Read above, except where it says little think big.  Wink.


Happy Thanksgiving Y'all! It's almost Christmas!!!!






No comments: